You are here
The double major programme is extremely selective. Students will be evaluated based on an oral interview and academic background. The Bachelor of Science in Environmental Earth Systems Science programme accepts ‘A’ Level, IB, NUSHS Diploma, Polytechnic Diploma and other equivalent international qualifications on a selective basis. All candidates with strong academic potential who satisfy the minimum subject requirements as well as the general admission requirements set by NTU will be considered.
- H2 Level pass in Mathematics AND
- H2 Level Pass in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Economics/Computing
IB Diploma students:
- Mathematics at Higher Level AND
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Economics/Computer Science at Higher Level
International and other qualifications:
- Mathematics at Senior High School AND
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Economics at Senior High School
NUS High School Diploma:
- Major CAP of 2.0 in Mathematics AND
- Major CAP of 2.0 in Physics/Chemistry /Biology
Please visit us on the web to learn which Polytechnic Diplomas are eligible for our programme.