You are here
Our graduates are prepared with diverse skill-sets and knowledge to fill a wide array of both public and private sector positions, or to pursue graduate programmes. Our graduates have job opportunities in Singapore, Southeast Asia, and overseas, and are prepared to tackle the environmental challenges of the 21st Century.
Possible career options:
- Government roles - planning, policy, and management
- Foreign and domestic policy
- Science communications
- Environmental consulting
- Environmental media and journalism
- Academic research
- Non-government organisations
- Graduates from this Double Major program will also have the unique opportunity to choose careers with employers bridging science, business and policy:
- Reinsurance companies, who rely on a balance of earth science data and policy intuition to help assess long-term risk.
- International governance, such as the World Bank, UNESCO and World Food Agency who seek graduates with quantitative knowledge about the science underlying fundamental changes in policy around the world.
- Businesses or corporations that value technical knowledge, creative problem solving and leadership ability when dealing with changing environmental policy and the global move towards improved global sustainability practices.